This program targets new and returning soccer players aged 6-11. This is where players will work in our even balanced teams with FDSA committed volunteer coaches and will get the chance to practice and play with and against the other teams within the club.
Season dates: June 5 to August 19
- 11-week summer program
- U7 players born in 2016 & 2017/ U9 players born in 2014 & 2015/ U11 players born in 2012 & 2013
- 2 gatherings per week – 75-minute sessions
- 1 Station-based training night with FDSA Technical Staff
- 1 location for training night, 2 locations for game night
- 1 game night where teams will participate in warm up activities and then be matched up against opponents to play in a game
- Free Canada Soccer Community Coaching education and workshop for all volunteer coaches
- Year-end Jamboree
Schedule Overview: Two (2) 75-minute sessions per week per age group
- U7 girls: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30-6:45pm (LHHS)
- U9 Girls: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00-8:15pm (LHHS)
- U11 Girls: Tuesdays, 5:30-6:45pm (Grant Harvey); Thursdays 5:30-6:45pm OR 7:00-8:15pm (FHS/Morrell)
*Above locations pending confirmation of field bookings
*U9 and U11 will occasionally have Thursday games played at New Maryland Elementary School.
Picture Day: week of June 12th
Registration will open on March 13th. The registration deadline is May 6th (late registrations will be subject to a $25 fee).