This is FDSA’s first available program for our early entry into soccer. Here we welcome players aged 3-5 to learn how to move and create fun ways to be active with their parent and or guardian while meeting new friends in one of your first ever teams!
Season dates: June 5 to August 19, 2023
- 11-week summer program
- U4 players born in 2019 & 2020 / U5 players born 2018
- U4/U5 require 1-on-1 player and parent/guardian involvement
- Station-based activities
- You choose the South or North program depending on what fits your schedule/location
- Free Canada Soccer Community Coaching education and workshop for all volunteer coaches
- U14/U15 FDSA players in attendance to help engage with your players and the team’s coach
- Year-end Jamboree
Schedule Overview: One (1) 45-minute session per week per age group
- Mondays, 5:45-6:30pm – U4 South (FHS), U5 North (Nasis Lower/Middle)
- Tuesdays, 5:45-6:30pm – U5 South (FHS), U4 North (Nasis Lower/Middle)
Picture Day: week of June 12th
Registration for 2023 programs will open March 13th. The registration deadline is May 6th (late registrations will be subject to a $25 fee).