We are excited that with Zone 3 moving back into the Orange Zone on Tuesday at Midnight, we will be able to begin our soccer programming again effective Wednesday January 27th. The email below contains a lot of information, please see the headings in RED to find specific information relating to you and your program.
Refunds and Credits: We will not be offering any programming refunds, as we have started the programming, and we have passed the date for offering refunds which was December 18th, 2020. We will however be offering credits back at the end of the winter. The exact amount of credit per program has yet to be determined, but will be worked out based on the number of hours of soccer, planned in the program, and the number of hours of soccer completed in the winter. We have some administration costs, and other fixed costs understandably associated with the programming, but we have made every effort to reduce these to an absolute minimum, by putting a hold on uniform orders that have been possible etc. As a result refunds will be prorated back to families based on total amount of time missed by end of program in March. Our programming costs on average $11.25/hour for on field time, families can expect a credit of between $9.00 and $10.50/hour missed based on our models, this number will change slightly depending on how much actual time is missed.
Programs Restarting Days
- Advanced Academy: Restart Wednesday morning January 27th with your regular gym time. Academy will run Thursday as usual, and next week League on Monday and Tuesday will restart.
- Development Academy: Will restart on Thursday this week with Academy sessions.
- Academy Leagues: Will restart on Monday February 1st, with Academy Leagues.
- UPP: Restart Thursday January 28th with boys in Dome, and girls will begin Thursday night, and regular gym times on Friday, as well as Friday 5:30-7:00pm session for all. Week of February 1st all gym and on field sessions will run on usual schedule. Everyone will continue with same gym times they have had in December and early January.
- U6/8 Elementary School Program: This program remains on hold until we return to the Yellow Phase.
Online Zoom Call: With still a couple of days before we are back on the field, we will have an additional Zoom session for everyone interested tonight January 26th from 7:30-8:30pm for all age groups. This is a special session we will have Sarah Hillworth UNB Women’s Hockey Coach, and co-lead for the Phillips Sport Leadership Academy will be leading this session for our groups. We will discuss the role of Confidence in sport, and she will be bringing along some fun tools for the players to work with during the call. Don’t miss out on this one:
- Tuesday January 26th 7:30pm-8:30pm – All Age Groups – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87876791386
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks as always to everyone for all of your patience and dedication as we work through a disrupted soccer season.